We’re close to January which means many of us are still in the dead of winter. Whether you’re enjoying warmer temperatures or for those of us wishing for them, we can stay inspired by all the modern outdoor goods we feature throughout the year in our Get Out! column. In case there’s anything you missed, we’re sharing the most popular posts from 2018 that will make you want to spruce up your outdoor space.
10. Bright Potato’s ArNO Wireframe Chair Features Expressive Lines
Launched at this year’s SaloneSatellite during Salone Del Mobile, the wireframe ArNO Chair, by Bright Potato, features bold lines suggesting movement, much like a summer breeze.
9. Hanna Särökaari Designs the Adjustable Verso Vertical Plant Stand
Designed by Helsinki-based designer Hanna Särökaari, the Verso adjustable stand allows you to grow multiple groups of plants or herbs while having the freedom to move or adjust them thanks to its screen-like design.
8. RT1home Takes Care of All Your Urban Gardening Needs
RT1home is a small Los Angeles-based brand that offers a curated selection of modern gardening accessories and tools that are made in Japan or designed and manufactured in the United States.
7. Adam Goodrum Adds the Trace Planter to Outdoor Collection for Tait
Last year, Tait released Australian designer Adam Goodrum’s outdoor lounge collection called Trace and this year they added the Trace Planter for growing plants outside.
6. Bee Hospital Investigates the Decline of the Bee Population
The Bee Hospital is a series of objects designed to help bees survive the deteriorating planet by implementing them into urban environments.
5. Tait Lets You Build a Modern Wall of Plants with GardenWall
Tait launched their GardenWall stackable planters 10 years ago and to mark the anniversary, they enlisted The Planthunter’s Georgina Reid to design a limited edition version called Terrain.
4. Colorful Outdoor Mattresses That Connect to Each Other
Not your typical range of outdoor seating, the Connect Mattress and Cushion series by TRIMM Copenhagen are designed to be used on the floor or on a pallet.
3. Carl Hansen & Søn Is Releasing Bodil Kjær’s Indoor-Outdoor Series from 1959
Carl Hansen & Søn took it back to 1959 for one of their latest releases, Outdoor-Indoor, as they launched an indoor/outdoor furniture collection by Danish architect and professor Bodil Kjær.
2. Umomoku: A Comfortable Outdoor Furniture Collection Designed for Lounging
Croatian architecture firm 3LHD have designed Umomoku, a comfortable outdoor furniture collection that’s designed for lounging around.
And the most popular Get Out! post of 2018 is…
1. CB2 x Fred Segal Pool Party Collection for Outdoor + Indoor Fun
Fred Segal collaborated with CB2 to bring a California vibe to the CB2 x Fred Segal Pool Party Collection of playful goods that will prep you for a little indoor/outdoor living and entertaining.